I am starting this blog to document my journey to convert the Frank Reilly drawing methods into parell methodes for 3D modeling. I will be focusing on how the planes of the face and body are guildlines for polygon edge placement and edge flow.

I am starting on a long study of the traditional application of the Reilly methodes. Before I try to convert it over to 3d, I must first perfect my knowledge on paper. Only once I understand it on paper will the knowledge transfer to polygons.

Monday, January 10, 2011

3D Head: The Barbarian

Here is the 3D head model of a barbarian I am working on.  I have added several more Reilly lines into my mesh, I actually do not think I can put any more in, but I will try.  I created the reference using the Reilly Method and due to that workflow the 3D model was very easy, I just had to follow the lines that I created in the concept.  I love it when everything comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment