I am starting this blog to document my journey to convert the Frank Reilly drawing methods into parell methodes for 3D modeling. I will be focusing on how the planes of the face and body are guildlines for polygon edge placement and edge flow.

I am starting on a long study of the traditional application of the Reilly methodes. Before I try to convert it over to 3d, I must first perfect my knowledge on paper. Only once I understand it on paper will the knowledge transfer to polygons.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Drawing and Anatomy: Quarter Start

I started back up last week sitting in on the Drawing and Anatomy class again, but since it was day one we did not get much drawing time and did mostly only warm ups. These drawing were from week 2, yesterday. I am getting better line work and still focusing on the body layout, I was putting extra attention into the workings of the knee and elbow. Hope you enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment